Raw Cacao FUDGE – the quickest, easiest & most delicious recipe ever!
I found this recipe today in one of the many newsletters on health and nutrition I receive in my inbox every day. It sounded so good, that I tried it out immediately, and it turned out to be amazing – it was all done in 10 minutes. It also set quickly in the fridge. I let a few clients taste. They loved it and demanded it be posted on this blog straight away. So, here we go:
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup coconut oil (organic, I used the one with neutral taste)
- 1/2 cup water (use this water to soak the dates first)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon natural vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Soak the dates in just boiled water for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Place all ingredients (use the soaking water of the dates) in a powder blender or food processor
- Mix on high until smooth (with a food processor this takes a few minutes, in a power blender this goes faster)
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray
- Leave in the fridge until set (approx 30- 60 minutes)
- Cut into small squares or bars and freeze or refrigerate in an airtight container.
If you liked this article you should follow me on twitterFollow @SylviaLampe