THE MOST REFRESHING SUMMER DRINK EVER
I was told about this drink by a client who raved about it. When I tried it for the first time, I also started raving about it. This drink is very tasty, most refreshing on hot summer days (move over beer!) and detoxing at the same time, and it has virtually no calories and is sugar free – so much better than sodas, juices and cool-drinks laden with sugar and other harmful additives and colorants. And best of all: it is made in a jiffy at a fraction of the cost of commercially produced drinks.
Serve as a non-alcoholic aperitif (or add a splash of vodka for special occasions).
- a handful of parsley (preferably flat-leaf Italian)
- 2 – 4 ice cubes
- 1 cm – 2 cm piece of ginger
- juice of one lemon
- +/- 300 ml of ice water
- a hand full of Stevia leaves (optional)
- place all ingredients into a blender
- blend on high for 10 – 30 seconds (depending on strength of blender)
- pour into tall glasses and serve with a straw
- serves 2
If you liked this article you should follow me on twitterFollow @SylviaLampe