HEALTHY PALEO NUTTY ENERGY BALLS
You better hide this delicious treat in the back of your fridge or freezer, if you don’t want to gobble it all up in one go – it is that moreish! In addition it is super healthy and takes just a few minutes to make.
If eaten at night, it helps burn fat fast.
- 1 cup raw or roasted almond, cashew, sunflower or peanut butter or a mixture of 2.
- 1 – 2 tablespoons cold pressed, organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup raisins, goji berries or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey, or 6 pitted dates
- pinch of Himalaya or other rock salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 scoops of whey protein or pea protein powder or collagen powder
- a little water if mixture needs thinning to get right consistency
- place all ingredients into a power blender
- blend mixture, using the stamper to push it all down – it should become a pliable, dough-like consistency
- form little balls, place in container and store in fridge or freezer
- makes approximately 25 – 30 small balls
If you liked this article you should follow me on twitterFollow @SylviaLampe